Will Cognitive Hypnotherapy Help Me?
Anxiety Depression and Stress affect people differently. This can make it hard to recognise whether you would benefit from expert Cognitive Hypnotherapy. (Cognitive Hypnotherapy is an evidence based therapy)
To give you a guide, if you can answer ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions below or recognise the feelings they describe, please get in touch:
- Do you have trouble sleeping or find you sleep too much?
- Do you feel tired all or most of the time?
- Do you feel like you’re letting everyone down?
- Do you find yourself feeling nervous or on edge?
- Are you easily annoyed by things?
- Does it sometimes feel as though awful things might happen?
Because Anxiety Depression and Stress feel different for each of us, Cognitive Hypnotherapy is specifically tailored to each individual client. This is why your initial Consultation appointment is so important. It is where you and I discuss your experience and uncover how it is affecting you. This ensures that I can tailor bespoke Cognitive Hypnotherapy appointments for you to precisely meet your need.
How to Get in Touch
I’d be delighted to talk with you about how Cognitive Hypnotherapy can help you. Therapy can be conducted either at my therapy practice in Harley Street, London or in Peterborough.
Mobile : 07926 852 454 (Call or Text)
Telephone: 0800 138 8575 *
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (or use the Confidential Contact Form)
* 0800 numbers are free from most UK landlines. I use a UK-based confidential answering service so that whatever time you call, you’ll speak to a real person and not a machine. You’ll be asked for brief details and I’ll return your call as soon as I can.