I believe it is important to share so I write expert articles for a number of publications including;
- The Hypnotherapy Directory
- ‘Perception‘, the Cognitive Hypnotherapy online magazine
- I also wrote the ‘Understanding You’ column for Only Peterborough magazine prior to its close in 2014
- You may find my popular blog ‘Posts of Hypnotic Suggestion‘ an interesting read too
To make it as easy as possible for you to keep in touch with Tony Burkinshaw Cognitive Hypnotherapy, I write an occasional newsletter. It contains hints and tips on how to manage Anxiety Depression and Stress. There are links to articles from around the world which help you to understand the human mind and how it works.
- It is really easy to subscribe to the newsletter.
- Simply complete the form below and click on the button.
As soon as the next issue is published, it will be sent straight to your inbox.
There is no ongoing commitment and it is completely free. You can unsubscribe whenever you wish.
How to Get in Touch
I’d be delighted to talk with you about how Cognitive Hypnotherapy can help you. Therapy can be conducted either at my therapy practice in Harley Street, London or in Peterborough.
Mobile : 07926 852 454 (Call or Text)
Telephone: 0800 138 8575 *
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (or use the Confidential Contact Form)
* 0800 numbers are free from most UK landlines. I use a UK-based confidential answering service so that whatever time you call, you’ll speak to a real person and not a machine. You’ll be asked for brief details and I’ll return your call as soon as I can.